Toribash
putangama
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
tough titty said the kitty but the milk taste good -hard work pays off/alonsi- cajun french(creole) for come on/lets go. or some shit idk direct translation wasnt taught alot of creole sadly

aye, we have something similar here, like, "el que no llora no mama" or "si quereis mangos, tenei que batuquear la mata"
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body
"a number 8 wire mentality" is one of those NZ things that won't translate without you googling it or a NZ citizen explaining it. But I'll put it here anyway.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
"a number 8 wire mentality" is one of those NZ things that won't translate without you googling it or a NZ citizen explaining it. But I'll put it here anyway.

explain plox, im curious
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
explain plox, im curious

I Googled it's basically a guy that mgeyvers shit because number 8 wire used to be really common in nz for making fences so everyone had some and it would be used to repair other shit than fences so if you had the mentality you could use it for other things. Nobody uses number 8 wire anymore though it was replaced by a lighter cheaper wire.
🫷🦚🫸