Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
The reason the shirt looks odd is that a realistic shirt has both elasticity and friction, which I would imagine yours lacks.
If a person rotated in a circle, their shirt wouldn't move that much, largely because friction would hold it in place and what little motion did occur would be obscured by stretching.
Your shirt however can only compress, by falling onto itself, and does that very easily sliding over the smooth joints of tori.

the shirts made out of that light shiny sating shit, note the shinyness of the shirt...
the material is so light and thin that the movement is realistic for it.

but i doubt you actually meant for it to be like that he stup? =P
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
NO PANTS!?!!?

Comeone, he is still half naked.....
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
well, 1. BenDover was right, I was going for the thin, silky style shirt

2. A tori doesn't have skin, and therefore would have less friction against the shirt.

3. my main purpose of this, was to get used to the clothilde tags in c4d, I wasn't really going for realism.
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
well, 1. BenDover was right, I was going for the thin, silky style shirt

2. A tori doesn't have skin, and therefore would have less friction against the shirt.

3. my main purpose of this, was to get used to the clothilde tags in c4d, I wasn't really going for realism.

I wasn't going for a fitting shirt, or pants.

the purpose was to get the clothilde tags to work.
Former Item Forger
nice;) i just can't wait when i'll see my little request;]

But yea cloth material is weird animated...
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
well as I said, the main point was to get cloth to work, not to get it to look right, fit right, or look realistic
Former Item Forger