Toribash
it is legal. it's just a disclaimer because it is made with a higher resolution texture, so i need to tell you that when you put it on it won't look quite as high quality, unless you have the 256x256 head texture bought.

so yeah anytime you want to send i'll send you the texture
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
ok send meh the texture and the head so i have high qwality lol i cant spell for crap and ill send my dragon force when i get it. plus it would not be smart to scam because hanz0 is right there lol
Originally Posted by D3CAP View Post
it is legal. it's just a disclaimer because it is made with a higher resolution texture, so i need to tell you that when you put it on it won't look quite as high quality, unless you have the 256x256 head texture bought.

so yeah anytime you want to send i'll send you the texture :)

i made a head texture. this is an image you can wear on your head in game. you need a 256x256 head texture item for it to be in this quality. otherwise, a normal head texture will work fine. i am NOT selling you the 256x256 head texture, only the image you apply to the texture item.

the image is 256x256 in resolution, but it does not come with a 256x256 head texture ITEM. i never said anything about sending an actual texture item, don't try to add things to our deal. you send the dragon, and i will send you the texture image. do you understand, or do you still have some questions about it?
Last edited by D3CAP; Mar 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM.
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~