Toribash
Breakfreak? Breakfreak huh?... MAN! call me BBOY Breakfreak!!!! that shit is rediculos! omg! how do you come up with that gold son!

And i just saw your distraction replay! that was pure creative genious... is it all right I'm calling you BBOY Creafyant... aww man thats horrible... I just dont got it like you do right now..
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
gah, phail attempt, going to make more phails later as well
Attached Files
JD - Shit Dance.rpl (165.1 KB, 19 views)
Since when did I become Asian?
DEFYANT (better known as BBOY Creafyant) Post some!!! anyone who can give toribash boobs, and the ability to use them in a match, deserves to contribute to every replay thread, let alone mine

AND JD... how can you call something you put in my thread, that is dedicated to break dancing... a shit dance.... WHEN ITS CLEARLY NOT! omg! did anyone else see that crazy handstand rotation... omg and you held that shit for like 467 degrees! just for that amazing replay... you get... BBOY SD

get it... BBOY SD = ShitDance and it is like JD huh? huh? hell yeah!
2nd Dan Black Belt
Thats your real name! BBOY D.P. or BBOY D.P.F.T.W or or! BBOY 4DaWin thats it! BBoy 4DaWin
2nd Dan Black Belt
Heres another one using sambo i like this one the best
Attachment 42104
Last edited by Dez; Jan 23, 2009 at 05:41 AM.
Back from le-dead
I know this doesn't exactly imitate those moves from breakdancng, but nevertheless i think it looks like breakdancing. Wanted to try what i could do with the sambo mod.

PS: wow i can't post anymore replays......Limit reached. Now i have to go delete all my old ones.
PSS: wow small attachemnt limit is small.
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 20, 2008 at 08:42 AM.
@ Aviator:
>.O
Lol. My first impression *i.e.
dissapoitment

^wazzat? *
was an epic fail XD

But! In the next few sentences! I realized-
blablablabla, blablabla, and then you fucking rotated a handstand through both your hands... blablabla, yadayadayada.

MY ROTATION F*CKS WOW O.O
IM STILL A VIRGIN AND MY 'rotation' ALREADY XXXX. ._. lol.

Uh..thanks. XD
P.S. Wait..am I BBoy JV?! Or BBOY RTF? *rotation that *** * e.o roflcopter.

@Deagle:
LOL!! First you breakdance and then you dance on Uke. I found it funny..

@Defyant:
That boobyshake will haunt me for the rest of my Toribashing life. XD Jokin I <3 that boobyshake..
Last edited by joonveen; Apr 1, 2008 at 01:19 PM.