Toribash
that self spar one was weeeeeeeird, so I'm gunna cnc your collab

all in all, the manipulation was good so yay you... guys
um, a lot of the kicks seemed unecessary like you were goin' all NYEEEHHHH and trying to shoo him off so I'm all "we-well, okay..."

the split was... good. It was weird. But not bad. I prefer extensions with my hits. Makes 'em look more powerful like "WHAPAH, BYITCH".

so, um, yeah more focused hits aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand execution?

yeah, it was good. 8/10
beware
the goblin
Seems I get alot more cnc when i make replays that are strange so...
Attached Files
Last edited by Ealtrik; Feb 27, 2014 at 06:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wibbly Wobbly Neck mang. Pretty good manip, dont really see many flaws. Keep on going withthis treasue mang.

Returningcncisprettyeasy

-Gargon speaking
Last edited by duckalt; Mar 1, 2014 at 01:35 PM.
Bump, need some cnc on that manip thing

also watching it at x5 speed is neat
Last edited by Ealtrik; Mar 4, 2014 at 06:06 AM.
lots of stiff movements in the opener, with some awkward stopping and starting with your spins. It was almost good, but definitely could've standed more polish. You let your head get hit at the beginning of the manip, not good. The entire manip portion was actually quite good I though, you did a great job with that, except for that last hit at around 450 that didn't do much. I would've liked for the hits to have a bit more flow between them, I felt like it took too long for you to do something else after the split.
Overall, it seemed like you just didn't spend enough time making sure everything looks good. You seem to have pretty good control of your tori, you just don't have the patience to make everything refined, and lack the experience to choose the best option in certain situations. It's really not that bad, but its just that it could be so much better.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Thank you for the cnc. It means a lot, I will for sure try to work on everything you mentioned.

Im working on something better but I guess I can post this as a bump of sorts
Attached Files
E_sdot.rpl (68.7 KB, 24 views)