Toribash
Hello there my name is KillerDummy or you can call me by my real name which is Gabriel,I would like to join your clan Trick,I'm a 6th dan black belt I am active everyday and would
like to play with some of you Trick members,I am more of a competitive player I like some silly mods but other than that I like ABD and other competitive mods,I would like to join Trick because it seems like an interesting clan with some mature people I can get along with.So I hope I can be able to join and thank you for your time.😄
Hey there dude's and dudets!
My name is Zach and I play toribash 24/7
I would love to be part of this clan because I feel that this clan has good sportsmanship, I think this clan is very talented and I also think that if you gave me a shot, I could surprise you.
I am always willing to help my fellow mates rise up a belt that is why my rank ain't so good. I am an honest little dude who I think can help this clan a lot! (Not that you need it)
My belt is Blue, however in 2 days I will be brown!
My best mods are: Aikido, Judo, TwinSwords, Wushu( I beat a rank 46 in the world at this) and I am kind of good at lenshu.
My goal is once I have joined this clan is to make us top 10! I shall not stop until I do so!
We need to kick the other clans butts however in a polite way which I am capable of!
Thanks!!! I will not let you down! Btw, I also have skype to communicate.

- Zach (ZaRipper)
-----
When can I know if I am in it or not?
Last edited by ZaRipper; Apr 27, 2014 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
24/7 ?! lol, tell the truth :3 I play toribash 5-8hrs. a day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Hello Trick
My in-game name is Blood1310, i want to apply to your great clan. I am 11 years old and my Toribash belt is Brown belt. I brown belt because i play other games, i play Toribash when i'm bored. The reason why i want to join this clan is because i like the way Swaves or the leader do the skills on stabjutsu or something like it, and also the way all the players on this clan can make this clan to be a great clan. I try my best to be good at ABD and other main mods. I'm good at ABD, Aikido, Ninjutsu, Mushu, ETC.

My favorite Mods are: ABD, Aikido, and Ninjutsu. That's are my fave mods. My old clan that i join is: Darda(2013), Flash(still 2013), Anon(still 2013).
I hope you like my apply . Also my skype name is keenansupramono. If you add me to contact tell me what room for testing ok! again! lol!.

That's all i got Trick, THX Trick.