Ranking
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Start your computer up in safe mode and then use norton to scan. Otherwise, the virus will block itself from being detected.

Also, you really should install firefox on your bro's pc. Tell him that you are doing him a great service ;)

Not true, Google chrome ftw
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post

Lol it say Toribash is an infection.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials, and whenever those pop up it gives me a message saying I got a new virus, it deletes it, and I don't get them anymore.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.