Toribash
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Naw I actually didn't get anything, I followed the pictures but I couldn't seem to find all those filters etc. Who cares, like Shook and Kordiss said: Pixelart is mostly about the pentool.

Besides that, thank you all.
Also thanks Raydark, that you took your time to help me. Once I got questions, I'ma ask you. :]

EDIT: Raydark you're fast.

I don't own a tablet, just a simple old Logitech mouse. Not even a gaming one. :'D
Anyway, the glow looks pretty cool, seems like some simple thing, anyway gonna try it myself.
Thank you very much again.

You're very welcome, Bud. I can give you this;

Which could aid you in the tutorial, so that you can find the things I specified and stuff. The placement will be the same in German, I think.

By the way, while you use a logitech mouse, I use a touch pad. :v
You are better off than me.

: Added to the tutorial.
Yeah it's the sameone, but when I go Filter it doesn't show some parts, they are greyed out.
Maybe that's the thing. Could you show me your Filter bar and maybe how to "make some of those grey parts clickable"? :v

EDIT: Version 1.5.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jan 3, 2010 at 05:41 PM.
Yeah it's the sameone, but when I go Filter it doesn't show some parts, they are greyed out.
Maybe that's the thing. Could you show me your Filter bar and maybe how to "make some of those grey parts clickable"? :v

You want me to show you the filter options and shizzle?

Here is what a blank layer with nothing on it, named 'Background' with a lock.

And this is the full filter bar; with nothing else.

When my layer is not selected, it looks like this;

Which there fore grays out some filters;

You must select the layer to progress with activating a filter.

WARNING: BEFORE SETTING A FILTER, MAKE SURE THE OBJECT YOU WISH TO APPLY THE FILTER TO IS ON ANOTHER LAYER, AND SAID LAYER IS SELECTED! HURR DURR!

Then you can activate whichever filter you want.

Hope this helps, if anything, PM me, so I am notified of your ailing.

If this is not working, send me a full screen of your latest art with the layers thing open, and with your filter bar open.
Last edited by raydark101; Jan 3, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
raydark101: protip: pixelart involves zero to none filters. Filters ruin the point of pixel art, the only one that I ever use would be blur, for more even shading, but thats it.

So dont go flaunting your extreme filter nonsense in here, because by the looks of it, it's not needed at all.
Also, filters are usually looked down on by other artists. Use them, but don't overuse them. Except for clouds, that shit is awesome.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well

Just add shadows, and it will looks more clickable :3
hampa has sent you 300000 toricredits.
I haven't even started with shading guys. ;o
Will all come.
Also thank you all again.

Raydark: Thanks, seeing my problem here. But since I don't have an Bolt anymore, I don't need those spheric filters.

Besides that, working on the Ver 1.6 with shading.
Meh. Looks boring. So go on and shade it You could also add some little buttons or some cables, or lights.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please