Toribash
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
I honestly think in-game interaction is being underestimated here.

I see a lot of servers with 3+ clan members and they all seem to be really tight and have fun. Maybe we could occasionally pop in-game? Host bets or just sit in a [Tint] server when we're bored. It's pretty much IRC but you can play as well.

The only difference between IRC and going in-game is that my computer can handle IRC easily, and almost immediately fries while starting Toribash. But yeah you are right.
When I feel a bit better, I will pitch in to some ideas for renovation I think.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Zach you giant vag, I wanna go schischa smoking with you holmes.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
After almost fully completed Skyrim, with all achievements and that stuff...
After almost fully completing skyrim, whole map uncovered, all dragon priest masks, all unique weapons, maxed the level cap on multiple characters,
over 1500h of gameplay and more and more stuff i don't have much to do on evenings because DLC's are apparently never arriving for PS3 so...
Hi, might aswell come back to Toribash. [:
Boring evenings sometimes and all that, you know?
Anything new and huge happened around here?
It's All About Expansion
Pretty much it was spent in partying, skyrim and school. A little bit of MW3 aswell, but mostly skyrim, yes.
Finally something to be truely proud of. o/
It's All About Expansion
\o

uh i just sold my ps3. we couldhve played mw3
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me