Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Can someone Close this? These textures were sold a long time ago to sicmo.
then i bought them from him.
Its Pronounced Zerk-See's ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
Hi, your thread fails to provide following details:

C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128,
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

I) All auction, buying, and sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are being accepted/offered, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

Market Rules expect you include info about resolution, previous owner and if you are willing to recolor this set. Additionally, you should add an info about forms of payment you accept.
I wanted to remind that your thread is impoper as well- it should be [S] not [A] as it's not an auction: you did not set min bid, min raise, autobuy nor end date.
As your thread breaks so many Market Rules, I'll close it for now. Please change those and PM me when you do it- I'll reopen it then. Do not reopen it without adding necessary changes or I'll have to step in due to breaking several Market Rules.

Please read Market Rules: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=229813 , make necessary changes and PM me about it. I'll tag it properly (as [S] not [A]) and re-open it then.