Toribash
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
uh, no thanks, that's way too high. 15k would be my max.

I understand you want to make profit, could you go 16k please? I think that will be my minimum.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
No thanks, sorry, that's pretty much market price.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
No thanks, sorry, that's pretty much market price.

Market price sits at about 19k
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
They are normally at 4k each in market, they're a bit higher atm, but not much. I think my offer is fair.

PM me if ya change your mind.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Still selling, all but the Not for Sale sets must go.
Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
u mean, u sell all of them?
if yes, full trail tex pls 8k
Full pure 19k

By what I said I meant at any set that says "Not for Sale" is not for sale.
Full Pure 20k and deal.

Originally Posted by ArrowBasse View Post
Ur ada force 2k

3k please. Welcome back to toribash arrow.
2,2k? Also, thanks. I am not as interesed as in the past, i am just having some fun. I've always liked to trade in toribash. And i am saving for some qi, need to get 20k
buying items with usd