Ranking
Liked the first version much better than the latest update.. I admire your patience also :P Everything in the first version looks smooth and perfect.
Raise the eyes a littly bity pl0x.
It's better to have them centered.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Liked the first version much better than the latest update.. I admire your patience also :P Everything in the first version looks smooth and perfect.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing..
I'm going to change the update though, like I did with the first WiP.

Looked terrible ingame, I've fixed the mapping:

Last edited by AlphasoniK; Apr 7, 2011 at 09:17 PM.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Some of the edges are very very pixelated :S
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
No idea how's that possible since I made them all with the Pentool.
I will fix all those little problems at the end though, I like to lay down the design first.
I'm an artist.
Keep the eyes how they are, because otherwise it might change the facial expression.

Oh, and that is why I said to blur and all.

One thing I don't really like is the bottom front plate, just the shading looks sort of like a gradient but it still is mapped pretty damn good.

Another thing I totally love about this texture now is those new side plates, they just fit in with the "Knives" pretty damn well also, a good idea is you could attempt to make the side plates wrap inside the "Knives" to give it an even more evil look.

Are you planning on making a set out of this, since it should go well with multiple textures.

Oh, and iirc Nblx was pointing out that the small patch above the eyes is too blurry but I can't really tell much, since I suck at telling the difference of blurring certain parts of textures.
Last edited by notnoob; Apr 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
No idea how's that possible since I made them all with the Pentool.
I will fix all those little problems at the end though, I like to lay down the design first.

so the .psd would be a vector, but the .png or .tga wouldnt be, stretching around the middle will usually pixelate, nothing you can do about it.
unless you rasterised the layers and cut them to shit and killed the quality.
i dunno

not a fan of this head tbh, mouthpiece is pointy.
mapping over the top is pretty boss tho
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The PSD is no vector, that would mean I can resize it and it will stay the same quality.
I'll redraw those pieces at the end though, if it bothers me enough that is.

I have a version without the "sword" mouthpiece, might continue without the "sword" since I find it very pointy as well. (duh, it's a sword :P)
Sticks to the Demonic theme nicely though. I'll see what's the next step.

Will continue now.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
The PSD is no vector, that would mean I can resize it and it will stay the same quality.

so you make it with pen tool, then rasterise the layers or whatever and kill the vectorness?
cus pentool is a vector
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-