Toribash
Ok, so your replay was good. It was very fast paced but the starter was kinda awkward. Then when you were trying to pose it was a little bit holdish. The spin that you tried to do did not really turn out very well. You also had a little time left over to add some other stuff in. I didnt like the way the way you took of the torso and the head. It just looked weird to me. Still probably better than the replay i am about to post. Other wise it was a good replay. 7.5/10

Just made today.
Attached Files
Marccod-Spinning and Winning.rpl (200.2 KB, 28 views)
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Overall, the replay was great. But they were some spots that were a little iffy. Like at around 800, it seemed the you kick the ground. And by doing so, you lost a good amount of momentum, as well a made your tori twitch a bit. And Secondly, for the decap. It was a good and clean. But it was not the best. As soon as you decapped uke. You brought your hand right back, instead of going straight through. So, to me, it didnt feel like it was that powerful. But the rest was very good, particularly the glute spliter.

I'm just gonna go ahead and post the decap I made for OC31.
Attached Files
oc31 skeet.rpl (151.2 KB, 31 views)
The replay itself contains a good fluidity in most parts, which is always nice to see. Also, the kick was very cool and nicely executed.

However I really dislike the way you landed after your kick. You kind of fell flat to the ground which looked sloppy and it broke the flow of your replay. As for the skeet, it wasn't necessary but it helped you bridge the gap between your kick and a proper pose at the end.

I'd really like to see an edited version where you land on your feet after the kick. With a little tweaking I'm positive that you can dm ukes pecs as well. For me, a kick that dms head and pecs just looks better than a normal decap. But that is solely my opinion.

With these improvments you won't need a skeet and you end up with a compact and all around well crafted replay.

I'll go ahead and post this one:
Attached Files
leilak_ceteris paribus.rpl (317.6 KB, 48 views)
You probably heard how awesome that replay is overall so I'll only point out the flaws I see.

At around frame 710 I don't like how you kept your right arm so high and then how the wrist became contracted because you didn't hold. After that how the right leg looked stiff. Also at around 240 you ghosted your arm through your leg. At the end, the way you went into your pose was too stiff for my taste.

These are pretty small flaws so they don't bring down the potential quality of the replay that much. Still, without them it would be much better.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - oc 32.rpl (192.2 KB, 35 views)
This replay was very enjoyable to watch. But I didn't like how you curled into a ball, because you could have skeeted the head, or do a bad-ass flip. But in my opinion I felt like you grabbed a bit too much, and the ending can use a little work. But on a good note, I liked the opener, plus it was very destructive, I loved the booms and DM's and Fluidity, which is always great to see in a replay and you had a good use of only 500 frames.

So overall it was pretty good, and I will give you a 8.5/10

This is also my Opener Challenge replay. It still needs a bit more work, so I need your guys opinions.
Attached Files
Chocolate Cake.rpl (229.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 1, 2011 at 02:32 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It was fluid at the start but about halfway through it becomes a little stiff, I don't really like that string of single dms leading up to the boom but I guess it must have been pretty hard getting them all in at that speed so I'll give you credit for that, The skeet was great, if I wanted to be really difficult I could say that you could have tried to get his groin too but that would be nearly impossible/impossible. I think that the transition from the opener to where you come in is too obvious, and the pose is pretty standard but other than that, everything was perfect

Mine - 4dm Boom
Attached Files
Very good replay. You had great flow and an extremely powerful boom that I thought was wonderful.
But right after the boom, when you kicked up uke's head with your other foot. You planted your hand and brought yourself right back to the ground, which just ruined your momentum. I think that instead of bringing yourself down, you could have tried for a flip, or a spin, and made the replay look slightly better. As well as waste some of the extra time that you had after finishing your pose.
But aside from that, it was still a very good replay, that I was completely satisfied with. So I'd give it an 8/10. It was great, but I think it could have been a tad bit better.
Attached Files
Wolf257~critical standards.rpl (98.7 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Skolfe; Jul 3, 2011 at 05:30 AM.
I liked this replay, i like the switch of the opener to a "spin" that could make you launch you infront of Uke's head, looked pretty cool in my opinion. But the decap looked pretty simple.
The kick on both pecs was okay, not really much to say there. I felt like you could've picked the torso and the legs to destroy them, i think you should edit that part.
The pose was pretty much okay too, although i didn't like how you set the pose up, for the rest the replay was pretty much okay, i will rate it a solid 7.5/10.

Okay, now my replay.
Last edited by Olly; Jul 21, 2015 at 05:21 PM.
Ok let me start of with this... I didn't like it

It was too stiff. You need to have more fluidity into your movements. It also was too grabby. You always had something grabbed on and you always pulled uke into your attacks. Which is ok but it happened too much. There really wasnt much power into you hits either. All of your power was coming from you moving uke into your hits. The spins wasnt anything special. I did like that you used ukes parts and hit off his joints. But it really isnt that great at all. Try maybe letting go of uke at some points, maybe throwing him then jumping into him with lots of force.

I give it a 5/10

Here is something I just finished. Nothing really special
Attached Files
Killing in the name.rpl (160.1 KB, 31 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Good replay, i liked the opener and the way u some times stopped the flow.
Also, first two kicks was nice and fluid, but i disliked that tanky punch.
But that kick was rly good, i liked that u moved ukes part to u without a grab, and kick was rly strong and fluid.
But watch ur left ankle and pose at frame 1046. Thats ugly.
But u got to normal pose and the whole replay look nice. 8/10.
hope u understand me cuz my english is not so good.
Attached Files
TthunderR - Deja Vu.rpl (170.2 KB, 28 views)