Toribash
this is hands down one of the best toribash videos ever made

i honestly couldn't find a single problem with it
I've watched this just about 25 times now and am still in awe. It looks so amazing.
Although I don't know much of the editing lingo, I still wanted to tell you how great of a video that is...just wow!
Keep up the good work!
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Inb4 hate on superbright cc

Aside from that, i love it

Everything's awesome
The Sync
The Divine replay
The Animation
Please bring back Organiζations board

This is good. This is really good. I missed well made long videos.
The only thing I could complain about is visibility which sucks at times, but you've noticed it yourself. To be honest, if you say you've worked on this for 2 months, perhaps it'd be worth it to spare some time later and really re-render it. Then it'd be perfect.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Very well done and very creative. I just don't like the song, but the visuals are fantastic.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I suppose you're right regarding the visibility/brightness issue, however it's just extremely frustrating to have to render something for that amount of time, during which the computer is practically useless for anything such as gaming, watching videos, etc.

I already rendered it overnight and to be honest I'd much rather not wait another day after having the project delayed for so long
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
lil skippy grew up from a one hit wonder replay maker on MOFF into a proffesional video mang.

Good job skippy, you deserve each kiss that lands on your ass from now on.
h
The video was great. You did a really good job on gathering replays. I would love to see more videos from you. 10/10
A hasbeen like the rest