Toribash
You just knock back some form of energy drink, wait for it to kick in, and then get to work! If you get into it I think you would be able to make a very good video. You have everything to make a video except the energy! Haha
Yep thats pretty much it :P
Got
Photoshop
After effects
Premiere
and energy drinks..

Only thing im missing is some sort of program to record the replays with..

I know that once I start, I won't be able to stop again..
Its like a curse, every time im doing somthing creative; I stop eating, I dont sleep, I just sit there like some kind of zombie working n working till way past midnight.
I really know nothing better than creating movies, so dunno why I'm to lazy to start working on one :P
[Urban]|OLDA
P3-Love the opener and intro but the Decap was a bit slow and off target, Although the Transition between The Decap and Glute Dismembering was well placed and quite powerful.Good work

The Neck Snapper- My favorite of this qhole thread.
You Really got me engaged when you started the firt kick, Fast, stylish, and Relaxed. I didn't like the transition in this one thoa kind of out of place and looked akward. The Final boom Is very smooth and flowing but When you raised your arm at the end of the boom it Just didn't fit. Great Work.

1stJam- Great Work!
Seriously your movements in all your intro's are Super Stylish.
I really liked the Starting elbo punch it was very fast and really made it pop. When You Threw aa nice little split in I was quite amazed at how quickly you changed directions, a little twitchy with your elbo but was hardly noticeable. Still on your feet you Kind of just got under uke and had a marvelous Punch that lead me into another Great punch.
+ for staying on your feet the whole time.

Good work
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
"Oooo look at me, Im eycoco and Im in Urban and we all make bitchin ass replays and hoo hoo hoo arent we just awesome"

yeah, seriously though, not a single one of these replays failed to impress the hell out of me. Normally I just skip through long threads like this that have been around for this many updates, but these are all awesome. My favorite was the Twisty one in the first post, it seems like you had fun making that one.

And I didn't even know you made replays this whole time...
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
"Oooo look at me, Im eycoco and Im in Urban and we all make bitchin ass replays and hoo hoo hoo arent we just awesome"

yeah, seriously though, not a single one of these replays failed to impress the hell out of me. Normally I just skip through long threads like this that have been around for this many updates, but these are all awesome. My favorite was the Twisty one in the first post, it seems like you had fun making that one.

This is lol.
Great stuff Coco.
Necksnapper is UB3R.
1stJam is UBER
P3-Is uber

See what I did thar?
UTM 4ever |4bb ÝÕ ÔÛï áÛÐÑÐÚÞÒ
Originally Posted by deady View Post

Hehe :P.. Thank you.. and yeah i did enjoy making the twisty one :P

Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
This is lol.
Great stuff Coco.
Necksnapper is UB3R.
1stJam is UBER
P3-Is uber

See what I did thar?

I see what ya did :O your like saying my replays are all ÜBER but not the same rank of über it seems :O
[Urban]|OLDA