Toribash
Well, low dmth is not good thing IMO but its part of WFevent.
So the style its ok but you jump to much IMO. I think you should stay closer to the ground.
(tho jumping its not bad but you doit to much)
And if you aim that last hit you can get 2 more dms.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
I'll comment on the i'm a monster replay, since the ones for the event had bad challanges that I don't like.

Your movement in the opener seemed a bit too heavy at first. The 2dm kick was nice, but I think it could have been more destructive. I liked the style of the throw though, and the jump wasn't half bad but it was stiff in mid air. The boom wasn't too stylish, and the decap was bad because it became too messy. I did like the idea of the skeet there though and the pose was also good.

Overall, work on your style, stiffness and keeping the flow.
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
5/10.
Neutral. I rate it that because you're very stiff and link8 style.
Jumping up and kicking on ukes body ans you're coming down etc etc.

/note if people say omfg dude awesome replay 10/10, that means it doesn't need improvement.

agree with Lopsin , link8 style sucks but pretty good job i rate it 6/10 because its little bit better than neutral
I've ben busy with school so didn't had much time to do replays.
But i made this one.
CnC please
Attached Files
0 Forgoten.rpl (173.8 KB, 27 views)
Do you really think you're in control
The opener was akward but the manip put uke in a good position. If you kept the grab you could have had a good boom there. The first 2 dms weren't great, but the last hit was decent. Just don't extend the abs for long and try some precise aiming.
I'm posting a colab replay soon, so untill there i was just hopping for a few more comments.
After a few days of colab with me and extreme run, here is the result.
CnC
Attached Files
iCo0n & extremerun Colab.rpl (216.7 KB, 28 views)
weldone! nice first flip, the landing was strange becoz u just noob clap the floor and that look stiff to me. u get stiff i some parts but it don't matter. awesome collab man! 8.5/10
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
The opener was incredibly stiff and the back handspring didn't look nice because you contracted the knees upon jumping and it was stiff as well. The boom was stiff, again, but I loved the power. If you aimed it better you could get even 5dm I think. Landing was bad, the next kick was poorly aimed, the punch was messy but that 2nd boom kick was great.and the punch after was just as good. As a combo, I loved that part. Pose wasn't great either, but it was decent ;u