Toribash
1. The texture errors are not related to the network play. (parker: will be..)

2. You actually did get great support thanks to the great players here - taking into consideration you posted your problem less than 24 hours ago, and during the weekend.

3. Are you behind a firewall or a router ?
I remember a similar case before.
Try installing a firewall (e.g. zone alarm, comodo) and enable everything on the router.
I get a similar error to DaPPa

failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator
net_fetch_buf: error 10053
net_fetch_buf: error 10053
failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator

is there any conformation that should happen when I "log in" to tb from the login screen? Also i can access the server list just it says not connected after a couple of seconds trying to connect
Enable everything on the router? what? I'm sorry but thats either a really dumb thing to say or far too advanced for your typical user to understand, so please explain.

I'm not installing a firewall because that wont fix it, To be honest you sound like you don't have a clue what your talking about - but thanks for the concern.

Can anyone actualy help me fix it?
Just use a firewall instead of your router to block the connections - I remember it helped someone in the past.
Block what connections? Terrible explanation mate.

Surely blocking connections is the reverse of what i need? Can anyone tell me what ports toribash uses so I can just forward them on my router?

4 Days and no decent help cmon guys pull your fingers out please I just wanna have a bash at online play.
Last edited by DaPPa; Jan 18, 2008 at 01:17 AM.
I have to agree with Stilf here - using your router to regulate connections is a pretty antiquated way of dealing with things. Just install a firewall (or even use Windows XP SP2's firewall) and allow all connections on your router.