Toribash
aa pokemon so many hours wasted just lookinig at my gameboy playing constantly ive still got my gameboy and gold and silver fun games to play but very time consuming
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

rby and gsc were very fun. I still play them from time to time. Rubby sucked. But diamond and pearl are fun. I have an american diamond and a japanese pa-ru(pearl)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
meh sorry for bump but I'm bored. my friend took back most of his pokemans too lol

1246 9672 4759

tell me a good time lulz
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Crystal is my overall FAVORITE version.

Though the Ruin Puzzles to unlock secret messages with the unknown resulting with holes in the walls.

I know the puzzles form Entei, Suicune, and Zapdos (for some stupid reason), but they are JUST SO HARD because of the 24 bit patterns. RRRGH.. a kid who lives across the street showed me on his game once, and did it in 2 minutes. It reminds you of Rubik's Cube.

No, I'm NOT a Pokemon freak/addict. I just remember it very well. It's all because on my Crystal version, I had 1002 HOURS OF GAME PLAY. YES, THAT FREAKING MUCH.
(until my brother freaking started a new game D
why don't i like revive this thread or something O_O cmon guys post nao
my name (in-game): Ultima
Friend Code:2664 7997 7342
Version: Platinum
Currently: soft resseting to get shiny giratine amount of times soft reseted so far:about 30.......FUCK
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
I lost this game. Just like every other Pokemon game I ever had!

WTF!? ARE THE GAMES CURSED!?? I LOST EVERY FREAKING ONE OF THEM!!!!!

Yeh, it sucks. I had Dialga!

Also, in Emerald version, I had a shiny Deoxys.
sucks for you now help meh revive this thread
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
i still play on occasion. im going to get platnum but i agree with most people in that its getting stale. if pokemon is going to continue they better make some huge advancements with the next set of games, also i can tell that they are running out of ideas for pokemon. the original ones were unique but all the new ones are retarded, well most. as for my pokemon i have two level 100's but i got them from my friend who was selling his game so he gave me his good pokemon. i think they were a celebi and a suicune. my highest one on its own is in the mid 70's

EDIT: i just got platnum today, but im barely into it
Last edited by randomguy8; Apr 15, 2009 at 01:23 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
:< i'm still getting the sunyshore gym badge in platinum since i'm doing a bunch of sidequests and making a sweeper alakazam
Originally Posted by UltimaKH1 View Post
: i'm making a sweeper alakazam

WTF is a sweeper alakazam
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH