Toribash
The only thing I regret is my own behavior when I was spiraling down. Nobody deserved to be subjected to my vitriol.
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
Focus on the present

part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
It was an alright 10 years playing this game. Met some neat people. I probably wasted some time, maybe if I only clocked like 1000 hours in this game I'd hate myself less
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
The only regret I did in this game, is trying to be good at replaymaking had to quit this game because I realized I wasted so much time on that shit. If I replaced my time on replaymaking to chess I would be a GM
Originally Posted by duck View Post
i regret the 1 day i spent cleaning up offtopic after your kiddy temper tantrum

~ i am forever glad that i missed that whole thing while sleeping ~ icky

It was about time someone did something productive 7 years ago. No one likes it when someone forces accountability on them. Duck however, that was not your mess to clean up. Icky shouldve woke up ngl. Sorry bro

Also, I want to note that toribash has fostered a keen sense of language for myself. I'm happy here that I got that.
-----
Seriously though, sorry about that for all of you that had to deal with it. It was a bad joke I was doing with buddies. Honestly, was a shit time in my life. I won't pretend like merging threads together is something I particularly sulk about though.
Last edited by Link; Jul 27, 2024 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Seriously though, sorry about that for all of you that had to deal with it. It was a bad joke I was doing with buddies.

Was it also a bad joke when you very clearly and plainly talked about thinking queer people are gross deviants that you could never bother to care about?
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival