Toribash
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
did mosier really say that ?

[14:34:41] <~Mosier> people are just stupid
[14:35:01] <~Mosier> and think the only way a replay can be good is if you flop around like you have no bones
[14:35:17] <DoubleFort> yay, thank you for agreeing.
[14:35:34] <~Mosier> a good replay maker knows how to use held and relaxed joints in unison
[14:35:37] <~Mosier> i feel like i spelt that wrong

close enough >_>

Also new stuff is pretty nice etc. I always enjoy simple graceful movements combined with precise hits, and extra lols added for the hell of it.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Yea well, it would have been nice to see my name in there ^^

Here's another one fresh out of the oven.
Attached Files
Gohoneria.rpl (285.7 KB, 43 views)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
I really loved the split and the torso dm. But, then... a wild skeet came and made me lol. 10/10 DUDE, I love your epicness dude.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
...epic much?

The first two kicks were okay, but I liked the torso dm a lot. Then, when you jugged the head and kicked it away, I thought it was over and I was like, ooh, nice juggling there. But then it hit the torso! Very clean replay. 8.5/10
beep
Borodom, odotod roploy.

Onjoy.

btw Morco, fool froo to morgo tho post
Attached Files
Forohonk.rpl (593.5 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by Rutzor; Mar 26, 2010 at 01:03 PM.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Very nice juggling. The first kick looked nice, but the second one looked weak because of the immediate knee contraction. The bodyshot seemed slow, still much better than I'd possible get it myself
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly