Toribash
no
he needs to post the .psd and list every ps tool he used to have this result .

and no about me giving all i have .
however , you sweared god to give me 100 dollars if i find the image.
i don't give a fuck to you and him,i just want to truth to be known by everybody.
Last edited by gabiel; Mar 15, 2010 at 09:33 PM.
I'm inclined to believe Nasuke for several reasons:

One- Gleb is an accomplished texturer, and if I'm not mistaken, he's been around longer than gabiel.

Two- gabiel is an egocentric prick- he certainly isn't the greatest texturer (or artist) around, and I guarantee all of you that a large percentage of HIS work is C/P as well. He's openly admitted on the GATA forums that almost all of his sets are the same image over and over again, and he states in his shop that at times, 20% or more of his work is C/P. Plus, he's too lazy too even map hands, something that nobody seems to have cared to point out.

Gabiel, I hate for this thread based on an excellent set (seriously, great work Gleb) to turn into a flame war, but this needed to be said-- nobody gives a shit that you've made 2 million+ in your shop, because your piss-poor attitude has destroyed any reputation you would have had for your so-called artistry.

By the way, 9/10, awesome set Gleb ;)
Last edited by oyster; Mar 15, 2010 at 09:40 PM.
back from the dead
Oyster:
couldn't have said it better.

Stop flaming, gab.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Find the picture.

And if you dont:
Give gleb EVERYTHING you have on your account and leave.

I'll be waiting.

The reason I brought up your rep in this is because people like dirtnap take your words for granted and share your opinion just because your are who you are.

So you find image. Post it. Gleb posts one of the flats. If they are similar as you say you win if not. Bye Bye

Dear you, you're tasking him with a nearly impossible mission.

I know for a fact that most if not all of this set is made up of a single picture flipped and rotated about. If you need proof I can point it out to you. If this set was made by hand the head would be mapped much better because I know gleb can.

Both parties need to stop flaming and anyone joining in and flaming gabiel should stop.
Last edited by Tay; Mar 15, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
If you can serve the proof, than it is. I'll stay tuned on this one.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
He probably doesn't have a full psd with every layer and such as he just drew them and merged the layers to move them easily.

I watched him design it on Team Viewer. he needed a few tips on shading so I taught him some gradient tricks.

Anyway. You have to find the pic on deviant art or whatever. As you seemed so sure it's posted in fractals like ALL HIS OTHER SETS (XD)

Im gonna have fun watching you struggle.
Last edited by Nasuke; Mar 15, 2010 at 09:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
He probably doesn't have a full psd with every layer and such as he just drew them and merged the layers to move them easily.

I watched him design it on Team Viewer. he needed a few tips on shading so I taught him some gradient tricks.

Anyway. You have to find the pic on deviant art or whatever. As you seemed so sure it's posted in fractals like ALL HIS OTHER SETS (XD)

Im gonna have fun watching you struggle.

So this is all just one picture right? That makes it more likely to be C&P.
nasuke ,you do have your right to post your opinion but I also have a right to post that you're a fucking retard who doesn't have a right to share an opinion so retarded.
I hope you get killed with your mouth full of dicks after seeing your whole family raped simultaneously while hundreds of identical gleb clones are pissing on your bleeding body.

Just wait untill i find it , let's shut our mouth for now.