Endurance Onslaught 6.0
This looks pretty realistic. Great job
Am i seeing things or is this one real?
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
Again, it's looking great. If you get the same quality that you have now on the rest of the head, and this head doesn't make it to the showcase, then I'll steal Doxxy's account and put it up there mysefl(you know I can't do that).

But.

There's always a butt. Two pieces of meat protecting this one ho- Ok.

But seriously, I'm a bit afraid of how the back of the head is going to look. By the sketch, I'd say you're going for an empty and clean back. Which can be good(!), don't forget that, but it needs to be done right. That's probably left to see, how you're going to do the back of the head. I know this from experience that if your head doesn't have a satisfactory butt back, that might ruin it for the rest of the head. From the sketch it's a bit transparent when it comes to the back, but I'd love to see it finished.

I do really do want to see this head being put up on the showcase though. Seriously. That's me giving you a goal. Go for it.

Loving the feedback I'm getting on this texture so far. It would be nice to have a texture of mine in the showcase.
I've got a couple ideas in mind for the back at the moment, ignore the plain sketch haha!

My only problem with the texture is time. I have not allot of it.
I work 5 days a week, and when I'm not at work I'm out all the time haha. So expect a slow finish :c

If you want to be more updated on the texture, why not Subscribe to this thread?

Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
What do you use for the.. Everything? Like, do you use a tablet? Mouse? Certain brush packs? I've tried using photoshop with a mouse and unless I'm editing or cut-pasting premade images and warping them, it looks like shit.

I'm curious how you do your work, because if you use a mouse, then I know it's possible.

Yes I use a tablet, but no it's not necessary to create anything. It only speeds up the process.

I have used two brushes for this artwork. They are standard in Photoshop. Simple round brushes.

The first two brushes here.
Also I haven't used any copy/paste, and I don't plan to.

Originally Posted by cj2men View Post
This looks pretty realistic. Great job
Am i seeing things or is this one real?

Originally Posted by neverever1 View Post
i was playing toribash until

aw yeah :3
Originally Posted by PRAdA View Post
Well I use a Wacom Tablet, which helps a bit, but it's not like having a Tablet is necessary.
Yes it is allot of fast brush strokes, but there are allot of small tips and tricks to getting different textures looking good.
I personally just kept drawing metal textures over and over until I got it looking right, when I first started.
Now I can draw any texture

Okay, yes I have the intuos 4. Hmm, okay so just takes practice I spose. Yeah that's gotta be the best feeling, just being able to think of something then do it. That's my goal right now.
i want to ask did you change the opacity?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
if sellinh how would 30k sound?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Is that ice on the visor ?
Just wondering, like the little ice spikes hanging from the top of the visor
♥ mushu♥
Man, it's really high detailed i see you really have skills of a painter your work will be very valueble on store.
Sorry everyone for the late update on the texture. Haven't had much time to work on my Toribash textures due to.. Life
Anyway, here's an update!:

WIP 5

Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i want to ask did you change the opacity?

The opacity of what?

Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post
if sellinh how would 30k sound?

I wouldn't sell for 30k

Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
that wip is beatufiul... also what program do you use?

Thankyou, I use Photoshop CS6

Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
How's this coming along, Prada? This is one of those things where I'm really looking forward to the finished product.

It's coming along slowly unfortunately

Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Is that ice on the visor ?
Just wondering, like the little ice spikes hanging from the top of the visor

yes sir, that would be ice :3

Originally Posted by Dead View Post
Man, it's really high detailed i see you really have skills of a painter your work will be very valueble on store.

Thankss