Ranking
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
@drak: besides for your head, your set was literally just sticking brushes down on a white background...
as for "well placed" when i look at your hands and feet, i think otherwise...
the tribals on the body textures arnt much better

he probably added scan lines and a border.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Tribal artists are fine as long as they're not going on google and finding an image to copypasta into Pshop and call it art. As long as they put effort into what they're doing I give them props.
meap rocks
For me myself i think tribal suck but i still use it cuz i can make it look alot cool.
So far im trying to change the design of the tribal like making it tribal&armor but it all depends on the player i have started to make tribals cuz there was to many tribal requests and thats was getting annoying that's why i only make tribals atm but i can make armors to started just few back.
But i don't see any point to hate tribals cuz its still call a art to me is how you change it or draw somthing diffrent with the tribal not just doing brushs each time like for me i know sometimes i just put the brushs in there and do layers them but sometimes i try somthing diffrent with it to let it look more good that's why i don't think tribals sux.
But oh well i give my opinion too .

The most i like is robotic still learning that one.
Good Luck with more comments :P.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |