Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just came to see the thread if it's still on. I'm not interested in this anymore, you said you wanted it simple, buy not low quality. I'm not making a whole set for 20k only, I make heads that worth. I may finish it and sell on marked, but definately not for the price you want. Have a good day.
i think i won't be able to post the image of the set because my internet is being such a retarded piece of old man shit right now...but i will post it when my internet is fixed ohh and btw i just realised we have the same birthday lol
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
xD Nice but ... please post WIPS as fast as possible and

DE6UJI why you will stop .. i told you i want it 2 simple :/ Simple that worth only 20k MAXXXXX
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
lol dude its a finished set i dont need to post wips all i need to do is show you the set and see weather you like it or not but like i said my internet is having problems right now i wont be able to post the picture for now..
but i need to see the set .. no one will buy a random set without a pic or a showcase
i know i already told you i will send a pitcure of the set but i can't do that now because there's a problem with my internet. (read my previous two posts again maybe you missed it)
i didn't i just tell you not to forget to send the pics as fast as possible .. when ever your internet became faster