Endurance Onslaught 6.0
omg my practice is so paying off!, im not joking or trying to trick u guys

i actually for real beat a second dan belt guy like 5 times and he beat me too equal amount!
thats like a big step for me XD
IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION FROM SOURCES APART FROM YOUR SELF, THAT YOU ENJOY THE WATER POKEMON MUDKIP IN SOME MANNER OR FORM. IS THIS TRUE?
Originally Posted by Zanny View Post
omg my practice is so paying off!, im not joking or trying to trick u guys

i actually for real beat a second dan belt guy like 5 times and he beat me too equal amount!
thats like a big step for me XD

Good job, keep it up =)
And thank you everyone for the good luck, i have big plans for this clan
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
hey
get in game we made a koic server and the game is called Tim
IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION FROM SOURCES APART FROM YOUR SELF, THAT YOU ENJOY THE WATER POKEMON MUDKIP IN SOME MANNER OR FORM. IS THIS TRUE?
Application:

Green
Eastern Daylight Savings Time
I played a while back (about a year ago) for about a month, started up again about 3 days ago.
N/A
I would like to join because the two people I've met are pretty cool guys and doesn't afraid of anything, to learn new moves and just how to play better in general, and because I personally like small communities -- makes the bonds stronger, y'know?
lol
that tundra talking about me and chase that recruited all these people that are about to join
welcome ppl to KOIC, We hope to get more recruits over time,but I hope this clan doesnt phail,Zell,U think i could get some recruits who are.........from my last clan AoF?
I hope you all feel welcome!
sup maanaann hows it hanging?
this sho am some good watta melon