Toribash
These are great! But, i just wanted to know, what is a skeet? (Sorry for the noob question) Keep up the good work, wazz

Questions like these belong in the Beginner's Sanctuary, which you can find here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=362 Make a thread about it there instead of asking in someone's replay thread, thanks. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 5, 2009 at 05:35 PM.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
The only criticism I can come up with is that the flow through to the pose could've been a bit smoother and a bit less fidgety. But other than that, you've got a fine, finished replay there. Nice one wazz.
Thank's for the tip Tamer0.
Also here is that crotchboom grab the crotchblock throw it 220 meters up in the air replay you told me to make when I was bored on the IRC.
That 220 meter throw didin't really live up to its expectations >.>

I also made an alternate ending.

...Skeeeet
Attached Files
Wazz~For Tamer0.rpl (191.4 KB, 31 views)
Wazz~Archery.rpl (242.7 KB, 40 views)
[ORMO][T]
The second one was pretty incredible, I love really fast skeets. Your replays are excellent by the way, great movement. You seem to do something completely different every time.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
The second one was pretty incredible, I love really fast skeets. Your replays are excellent by the way, great movement. You seem to do something completely different every time.

Yeah I know I don't have like a special style.

btw I was supposed to add a new replay but the replay was broke :O
edit:I'll just add anotherone.
Attached Files
Wazz~Not that sexay.rpl (173.2 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by wazz; Oct 9, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
[ORMO][T]
The last hit was very impressive, the split was a bit messy, and the punch looked weak - you shouldn't have relaxed after it. Punches usually look better if you follow through.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time