Endurance Onslaught 6.0
My best advice is to practice as often as you can to get better, and try to look at high quality replays to compare yours to, so you can see what your replays lack and how you can change that. Even I started replay making just like you, trying to find any dismemberment I can get. Learn to keep your distance with uke, and develop your own style rather than trying to get constant dm's. I'd also suggest learning a bit of tricking/sparring, because that will definitely help you with keeping your distance while looking clean.
tanks guys, helps alot. i'll post a new rpl tommorow, and i'll make sure to improve.
Last edited by avenue; Nov 17, 2014 at 05:01 AM.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
I've seen you're tricking Ninja, and we have a close bond so....
I wasn't very pleased, although you're a beginner I highly advise
for you to watch some real tricking such as novice tricks like B-twist
and butterflies.

1. You're tricking is like the old days which is odd Ninja you really need to
be more fluid and execute tricks from the feet and use you're legs for everything
Also when you start a motion finish that motion don't rotate you're chest out of it.
Make sure you keep that motion and make it as fluid as possible.

2. I really see you have improved from the first tricking replay I've seen from you but
not by much so my second advice to you is use you're head when launching and when launching synchronize your arms to your legs so everything is moving and stopping at once which adds fluidity to your replay.

3. Look into this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=450187
watch all the replays and then look into the tricks, and see what you
can do to better yourself I know you got it in you like with you're A.B.D.
you used to be garbage then you won a tourney that gave 50$.

4. This is to help you not to hurt you C'mon bro you can do it.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
here's the replay today;
Attached Files
!nin - coolstep.rpl (187.0 KB, 11 views)
I can really see that you have potential. but it seems that you are afraid of doing something different. you need to smoothen up, realax more, watch where your momentum is going to make yourself go where your body wants to.

you have the control, now show us what you can do with it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i did do something and attempted to put some flow (that's what i'd say) into it, and i'll release it later.
EDIT: here ya go.
Attached Files
!nin - static electricity.rpl (233.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by avenue; Nov 22, 2014 at 10:44 PM.