Endurance Onslaught 6.0
But being a little stiff is my style man <;]. Nah, Jk. I'll try to work on it. Not sure If I can do it, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for the comments peoples. I'll try to Boom uke as much as I can next time.

@Hours Alright, alright :B.
beware
the goblin
I kinda disagree with it being stiff. By definition, it was stiff, but the stiff made it look more powerful. The only part that i think it looks bad is the movements after the last kick. Your leg kinda jerks after you kick and it doesnt flow through the after-kick. Maybe its just two different tastes, but i think the stiffness made it more precise looking. But in general, fluidity looks better.
No.
All replays should have decaps But these were very good. You have original openers, short amount of time grabbing, I like your replays.
-----
oh yeah sorry for double post, but you fight a lot like teesh. Look up his replays, and watch. You both fight very tensed up, holding a lot of joints. I think this might hold you back from getting more momentum and things like that, but I look up to you, so

P.S. If you dont know who I am, I sparred with you.
Last edited by keoni109; Dec 24, 2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alrighty, new replay. I consider this tricking due to the crappy failed flip near the end.

I was practicing some motion skills and... I think I did a good job.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- T- Wake me up.rpl (191.3 KB, 25 views)
beware
the goblin
I see you are practicing that run.
It looks kinda like swex's run.
I think you should try relaxing shoulders while running.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Hey Brah, I'm posting to tell you you need more M. I'm running outta replays of you and me Also, Your replays are fantastic. Hope to see more.
I guess i can use your tricking replays... I'll think about it.
Last edited by pwn3ddude; Jan 3, 2012 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ll Tammakuu ll pidda ll fighter13 ll nocheerios ll
Best Internet Gay Guy
I fucking hate this one.
-----
Yet another one that I hate... But I like it more than the previous one.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- M- Bullcrap.rpl (246.9 KB, 16 views)
!Tamakuu- P- First Run.rpl (204.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Jan 4, 2012 at 05:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin