Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
lol pat... ive seen some newbies have better replays... tho i didnt watch them all. dark/me/pirate = MAD WIN

what about, me? D:
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
lol pat... ive seen some newbies have better replays... tho i didnt watch them all. dark/me/pirate = MAD WIN

Dude, how did you reach this level of intellengence? :3

Yes War. You're very skilled, also.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
May God have mercy upon your soul.

Also, Patrick made this thread to prove how he was better than me and Pirate. So...gg to him.

I never came here to prove I was better than any of you. First of all Pirate over reacted when I never was talking about him till he started running his mouth. I came here to prove I was about equal to Dark, but I found out he has improved alot since [Toxic] days, and I already said he was better. Pirate just jumped in for no reason like war.

Also, the only reason why I seem to be getting flamed by all these people is because I never was much of a Sp player, I tried a bit and got to the lvl of Dark when We were in [Toxic]. I don't spend hours on replays. I never took the time to practice Sp like all you guys did, I play what really matters in the game. Mp. Sp was orignally there for to practice Mp ne ways if I remember right.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Feb 27, 2008 at 10:39 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
err... hate to continue this flame but Dark has always been better than you, and WAY better in Toxic. I'd also say I'm on that mad win list too occasionally lol.

um, can i be mad win too?
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I don't spend hours on replays.

My replays are about 20 mins, max. When it's a long distance one, I take my time.

You don't have to spend "hours". When you're experienced as me, DM's come in a blink.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I never came here to prove I was better than any of you. First of all Pirate over reacted when I never was talking about him till he started running his mouth. I came here to prove I was about equal to Dark, but I found out he has improved alot since [Toxic] days, and I already said he was better. Pirate just jumped in for no reason like war.

Also, the only reason why I seem to be getting flamed by all these people is because I never was much of a Sp player, I tried a bit and got to the lvl of Dark when We were in [Toxic]. I don't spend hours on replays. I never took the time to practice Sp like all you guys did, I play what really matters in the game. Mp. Sp was orignally there for to practice Mp ne ways if I remember right.

Yeah, pirate jumped in because pirate=darks level. And theres no way you were ever better than him by the looks of it. Also if you weren't much of a sp person, then why name the thread 'replay dump ownage' or whatever it is, and upload single player replays. Lol.