Toribash
Belt: 3rd dan
Email: [email protected]
why You Want To Join: i saw some of your players played well, and i would like to be a part of this clan.
What You Can Bring To The Clan:i can bring my skills and my respect
Have You Had Ingame Test: played with verzox but not sure if it was a test

Replays : had to buy a new computer and all my replays were deleted
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When?
When will i be tested?
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
Belt: black
Skype: [NOT NEEDED BUT GIVES YOU MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING IN]
Email:[email protected]
why You Want To Join: i want to be the part of a clan and i wanna try to make this clan number 1 in the world
What You Can Bring To The Clan: im good at greykido aikido judofract
Have You Had Ingame Test:yes by n00bMime if im not wrong, i beat him 3-1
Last edited by Pentatium; Feb 1, 2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason: sorry forgot the name
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
ok ill put you into training for the moment meaningyou canot fight in clan wars but you will have the clan tag on your name

it will take about 3-4 days for you to find a recruting server for Cyber but when you do ill be in there and ill test you
cyber clan
name: *cant say for private reasons*
belt:orange
email:*cant say for private reasons*

i want to join becouse the clan seems to be really cool and popular.

i cant bring many things but i could help new recruits.

i dont know what an ingame test is.
Belt: 5th Dan
Email: [email protected]
why You Want To Join: Well I have been in a clan when it was first made and you feel a greater connection to clan. I also think that is clan will be able to become a very well-known and respected clan and I would like the opportunity to help it reach that point.
What You Can Bring To The Clan: I consider myself a pretty proficient player. I can be very useful in clan wars. I can make moderately decent replays, but I specialize in plain combat. If need be, although it probably won't be needed, I can work with audio and very basic texturing.
Have You Had Ingame Test: Not Yet

Replays: Just know that these replays are from the last few days seeing as how I haven't been on in several months and all of my older replays are gone so they aren't my absolute best.
Attached Files
Fuq yea 574.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
Fuq yea 589.rpl (57.8 KB, 3 views)
Decap 1.rpl (82.0 KB, 4 views)
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Saevus you know what this is the best app i have got so far and that second replay is funny as hell im going to add you to the clan now but i will need to test you so you will be put into training for now.

hope to see you in the clan soon

PS: there are more then one of your skype can you add my skype

my skype: reece longega

my skype pic:
Last edited by NINJASKILS; Feb 7, 2015 at 02:02 PM.
Haha glad you liked the replay, and thanks for inviting me x)
As for the test, you can just message me on skype or PM me.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad