Toribash
Originally Posted by ToriBashem View Post

C&c please and also a sale price

All Comments will be passed on to him as i see him like everyday lol

Thanks

ToriBashem

I know, I read it. You asked for a sale price so I made a comment on the Autobuy. Want a tissue for that Issue Billy?

And I think it looks really good and deserves a decent price.
lol Im not making autobuy 200k and what do you know about textures ur one was made on paint? anyway stop posting txt me or sumthing noob
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
OFFTOPIC: Flame war?
ONTOPIC: The set looks nicely mapped but it would be cool f some parts could be made 3d lol
Proud Member Of UnKnowN
Bboy hes my best mate im pulling his leg. Sorry andy that was harsh... LOVE YA MATE
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Billy, that "pulling his leg" comment was harsher.

And Bboy, Our good mate made it, and he's legend. It's pretty cool for a first set.
Andy thats why i said sorry that was harsh but what you gana do fuck me? and anyway dont tell justin that you know what hes like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well the proportions and stuff are really good. I think most of the details are there.

It's hard to see stuff though. Halo is also known for it's high contrast. So if the lights were brighter and maybe the shadows darker, it might look a lot better. It would also look less flat that way.

I like how you put the stripes in. I think that's the first time for tb.

Well I'm viewing this from a dim small screen, so Im probably missing out on a lot of this set >_>

it's definitely one of the better halo sets, primarily for it's accuracy as far as I could tell.
Screenshots are pretty necessary so it's great that you used 50!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Thanks darkjak posted better screenshots (i think)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]