Toribash
Hello Rumour this is for you .
Ive made a head ive REALLY improved Its called Hitto Random name i know.

Anyway im SORRY if this is your style this 1024 x 512 i just really liked it and thought it looked cool. Ill change it if its yours or whatever . But ive rally improved with the pentool
Ive not ignored but i struggle with anime eyes so i did simple ones.
Your the biggest inspiration i ever met . You inspire me help me soo much I cant thank you enough . You art is just splending your a great guy

Here is my work :*

( THE SPLATTERS ARE WATERMARKS )

Last edited by F4R3; Aug 6, 2014 at 12:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
Looking good.

I would make the eyes a tad bigger though. Other than that you have been improving quite nicely! It's fine if you try my style of things, as it can help you form your own style in the future.

P.S. If you want a better preview..

Do this

good luck, man
8-)
Hi. I'm no professional when it comes to making head textures. In fact, I'm still learning too, but I'll share with you what I have in mind.

Firstly, no offence but my friends and I laughed for minutes because of the eyes. I'm not going to sugar-coat what I'm about to say because sometimes, a pat on a back and "good job" won't get you anywhere in life. You should really put some effort into the eyes, it looks like he's participating in a "who can squint their eyes the smallest" contest. If that's the expression you're making, then yes, okay. Even so, the eyes are far too close to each other - look up for examples of faces. The mouth looks a little too high up on his face and his hair is just a lazy piece of work. I mean, did you seriously just use a pen tool and zig-zag your way through this? I understand if it's your first few months making these but if you know that the first head texture you made 2 weeks ago was "bad", why do you repeat your mistakes?

The only thing I "hate" about this thread is the title itself. Everyone has their unique way of presenting art, don't be ashamed about it. Even if it's bad, this is the art thread. We're all here to judge and criticise your work so that you may improve your quality of work in the near future.
Last edited by iAwesome; Aug 6, 2014 at 03:53 AM.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Hi. I'm no professional when it comes to making head textures. In fact, I'm still learning too, but I'll share with you what I have in mind.

Firstly, no offence but my friends and I laughed for minutes because of the eyes. I'm not going to sugar-coat what I'm about to say because sometimes, a pat on a back and "good job" won't get you anywhere in life. You should really put some effort into the eyes, it looks like he's participating in a "who can squint their eyes the smallest" contest. If that's the expression you're making, then yes, okay. Even so, the eyes are far too close to each other - look up for examples of faces. The mouth looks a little too high up on his face and his hair is just a lazy piece of work. I mean, did you seriously just use a pen tool and zig-zag your way through this? I understand if it's your first few months making these but if you know that the first head texture you made 2 weeks ago was "bad", why do you repeat your mistakes?

The only thing I "hate" about this thread is the title itself. Everyone has their unique way of presenting art, don't be ashamed about it. Even if it's bad, this is the art thread. We're all here to judge and criticise your work so that you may improve your quality of work in the near future.

This is getting boring i might aswell stop :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!