Endurance Onslaught 6.0
aistis sorry but you must have a minimum of 20 forum posts to join, we don't want a bunch of inactive people in the clan, that leads to its termination. get that forum activity up and we'll see. Also your skills don't specify what your good at. Also you must be black belt to join the clan.
Last edited by Jeffry36; Dec 8, 2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: derp
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Can i pls join the clan
My toribash name FilipNS Belt:Blac Belt good at akido and swords.
I would really like you to invite me to clan.
Filip, as i stated above, you must have 20+ forum posts. And it would also be good for you to follow the application format. Your app doesn't include much detail to what your skills are either.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Guys if you want to apply, read the requirements!!

also read the thread before you post in it, so that way you can be informed about it.
kthx
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Name:kano904

Belt:brown (less than 50 games till black)
Location + GMT:austraila, victoria, ballarat
Tell a bit about yourself: ive been playing toribash from 3.91 ive been in one clan but they kicked me out when i could not be on the computer for a week.
Why should we accept you/any special skills*: Skills=i have alot of head kick replays. Why= i feel that i would be a good person to have in a clan and put a even better name to this clan
In-game activity (1-10):9.5
Forum activity (1-10):7
I already tested you and your a fairly good player, just get to black asap and ill feel better bout myself XD good luck. also post more on the forums aswell
I also want to see a replay or two of yours
Last edited by Jeffry36; Dec 17, 2012 at 02:24 AM.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Name: NeverKnown
Belt: 4th dan
Location + GMT: London
Tell a bit about yourself: food, sleep, marijuana, toribash and other useless life stuff
Why should we accept you/any special skills*: All round skillz
In-game activity (1-10): 6
Forum activity (1-10):1
You are already in the clan lol. I would love for you to get your forum activity up tho. And maybe your ingame activity too. And i like your name, Maz lol Its cool
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
lol no offence but i find it funny. started 2008 and only 6 posts. anyway. lol yea you already in clan. ur ingame activity is good but maybe posting like a few times a week anywhere would be nice but yea.
Yeah iv'e been telling a few recruits that atleast a post a week would be just fine, but more is appreciated lol.
|Ethereal|RIP Source|