Toribash
Name: LeMuffine

Belt: Blue almost Brown

Reason why you want to join: Because i saw some of your guys on a server and they were really cool and nice

Your favorite mods: Judo anything and AcroJoust and joust anything and anything that is super random

Things you lack at doing: I dont know what this means or how to answer it... Um... I lack in toricredits i only have 2000 right now, i used to have 4000 but then i spent it on some stuff...

What you need help with if any: I dont really need any help im just wanting to join this clan so i can help other people

Tell us about yourself. Who are we recruiting:My name is Samuel, I live in Brisbane I go to school every day except for Saturday and Sunday, I am very good at sport, I am a runner I can run 400m in about 1minute and 800 in 2min 20. I like playing toribash i think it is fun and I want to help people who are having any problems

What kind of hobbies do you enjoy. I am a runner and I like running, I do some youtube too check us out RawPotatoFilms anyway off topic, I play toribash alot and I hope to help the community

Got a favorite band? Yes.. I think My favourite band is.... The Script I guess...

Sorry for it being kinda short and I think you guys are really cool and even if you dont accept me I still love you guys and thanks for considering me I totally look up to you
Last edited by LeMuffine; Dec 8, 2014 at 07:12 AM.