Toribash
I guess tha join date's pretty clear under your avvy, boris. Maybe you should just edit that first post and wait for your answer :S
Enough about him making the error... geez.

ID, make sure your large resolution heads have a disclaimer, and remember that advertising sales are prohibited. Please make the needed adjustments to your first post. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Boris17 View Post
Hey, hey I'd like to work here! Let's go to the questions:

how long have you been using the forums: since january/09 (I have few posts because I read more than write here).

why do you want to join the shop: because i'm needing TC's and I like a lot of Photoshop and handle it well. xD

what job do you want?: artist.

Sure your in Boris i dont really need the date actually i need more artist and advertisements
and novitech i dont really understand wut you mean
and Boris pls give preview here of heads you sellin
Last edited by Jan_miguel; Mar 18, 2009 at 04:19 PM.
[REQUEST]
What type of head: i want a head that is/will be the round(toribash) version of the head of the hero altair, from the game assassins creed...good quality and no pixelization are essential(as aways)...and good effects on the white hood(to look realislitic) would be apreciated...

What is it going to be based on: character altair, from the game assassin's creed.

Do you want any extra's on it? no thx.

How much are u welling to pay: from 100 tc to 1,25k tc (minimun to maximun)...will depend on ur work and on the deal...

NOTE: i dont even have bought my head tex yet(i have only 11k at this moment and am saving to buy it) so i ask to plz keep price lower than the normal qualityXpayment factor for me...as lower as possible without affecting quality...

Emotion of head: i dont really know what is it... ill understand it as a face-posing factor...if its really it, i want a serious-cold or a agressive "face"(altair mostly shows only below-eyes part of the face...the up-eyes are kinda hidden by shadow of the hood)

NOTE: its pretty obvious but...exept by the face and maybe by the face-to-hood part, i dont want copy/paste...
15. Head/texture previews of greater resolution than the 128x128 px that Toribash uses must have an attached disclaimer in plain sight. This disclaimer should say something along the lines of:
The textures shown are of greater resolution than the 128x128 that Toribash uses. When resized to 128x128 there may be quality loss.

The Art/Texture board rules. Read them. In addition, I hope that your "advertising" job does not involve spamming or linking to this shop irrelevantly. If so, I recommend that you change the advertising policy, because it'll get this shop shut down and those involved infracted or suspended.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by ID12345 View Post
Sure your in Boris i dont really need the date actually i need more artist and advertisements
and novitech i dont really understand wut you mean
and Boris pls give preview here of heads you sellin

This head I made for a friend some time ago.

Hope you like it. ^^
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
The Art/Texture board rules. Read them. In addition, I hope that your "advertising" job does not involve spamming or linking to this shop irrelevantly. If so, I recommend that you change the advertising policy, because it'll get this shop shut down and those involved infracted or suspended.

All im doing is having a link in my sig hanz0. No spamming links or anything here.

ontopic: some of the heads in here are kinda good.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by AltairBR View Post
[REQUEST]
What type of head: i want a head that is/will be the round(toribash) version of the head of the hero altair, from the game assassins creed...good quality and no pixelization are essential(as aways)...and good effects on the white hood(to look realislitic) would be apreciated...

What is it going to be based on: character altair, from the game assassin's creed.

Do you want any extra's on it? no thx.

How much are u welling to pay: from 100 tc to 1,25k tc (minimun to maximun)...will depend on ur work and on the deal...

NOTE: i dont even have bought my head tex yet(i have only 11k at this moment and am saving to buy it) so i ask to plz keep price lower than the normal qualityXpayment factor for me...as lower as possible without affecting quality...

Emotion of head: i dont really know what is it... ill understand it as a face-posing factor...if its really it, i want a serious-cold or a agressive "face"(altair mostly shows only below-eyes part of the face...the up-eyes are kinda hidden by shadow of the hood)

NOTE: its pretty obvious but...exept by the face and maybe by the face-to-hood part, i dont want copy/paste...

DUHHH
WTF? is assassins creed give me the character....... for it..... so i can see
well
boris how much are you selling that for? or should i type offer instead
Last edited by Jan_miguel; Mar 19, 2009 at 01:50 AM.
Originally Posted by ID12345 View Post
DUHHH
WTF? is assassins creed give me the character....... for it..... so i can see
well
boris how much are you selling that for? or should i type offer instead

No, my intention was not sell that head, my intention was to show you one of my jobs and be hired by the shop. ^^