Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ToriBash 3.83 has alot of glitches and bugs.

Either you play in 3.80 or deal with 3.83 and wait for another and better version.
the installer for 3.8 installs 3.83 for me, i have asked this once, and slipanc answered it but that installer installed 3.83, then i posted a thread, slipanc answered, but thst installed 3.83, so does anyone have a link that they used to install 3.80 and still installs 3.80, because slipanc must not know that the installer installs a different version... >.<
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Allright, I uploaded the TB 3.8 installer. There you go.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SublimeYe View Post
Impressions of new version - lolwhat? lolwhy? lolwho? :-( sadness, apathy and mourning ...

Why every new version after 3.2-3.5 of toribash ruin it more and more?

New Features / Updates:
- improved lag system - increased permanent lag multiplier
- improved discomfort and nothingness of control system
- better instability of game performance, added a lots of crashes and minor glitches

- all good ideas that was suggested more then year ago was successfully ignored. Again.

p.s. New Toribash crash/freezes my system after 10 minutes of game. I haven't restarted my system for ages and send it to hibernate mode for night. And now the devil has come

Stop torture innocent game. Heal it or left to die.

Originally Posted by c69 View Post
you inglish bad is very
but truth cannot be stopped ...

ps: sadly, Toribash is indeed dying

And this isn't the place to discuss it. All your posts have been deleted.
nonsense
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
And this isn't the place to discuss it. All your posts have been deleted.

So, what is this place for, Mr. "Kind of guys with girl on avatar"?

This is the place for ontopic discussion and helping the person who created that thread. If you are not going to do that, do not post at all. ~ Phail

non-flood answer: the only help is to "upgrate" to 3.8 version >_<
Last edited by SublimeYe; Jan 5, 2010 at 02:11 PM.
lol i never have to reinstall other version they always save in my computer/Local Disc/Games there i got from 3.69 to 3.83

User infracted for not providing anything useful to help. ~SA
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jan 5, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
i am LOLING at your face