Toribash
Originally Posted by Loona View Post
For all the tldr people, I asked chat gpt to summarize the op

The author is hurt by claims that their art is AI-generated, clarifying they use professional tools with minimal AI involvement. Their work has been validated by a professional. They are passionate about the game, having created over 40 sets. They ask for open communication, respect, and understanding from the community, emphasizing the significant effort they put into their art.

admin please replace the OP with this AI generated content

The author is hurt by claims that their art is AI-generated, clarifying they use professional tools with minimal AI involvement. Their work has been validated by a professional. They are passionate about the game, having created over 40 sets. They ask for open communication, respect, and understanding from the community, emphasizing the significant effort they put into their art.

thank you for this. I will add it to the first post.
The fact that someone utilized an AI to clarify a post brings a tear of joy to me.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Starfield View Post
The fact that someone utilized an AI to clarify a post brings a tear of joy to me.

Ok
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb

reddit ahh comment

this mf always comin in with some stupid shit to say i love it

That’s why we love you

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
only good use i got out of it was attempting to ask the dumbest fucking questions ever. besides, ai sounds like a pirate chant.
"AY, AYE!!!!"
bike is the best emoji. never remove
aka trollface person