Toribash
Original Post
[Doxa]Competition #3: Headers, Banners and Logos, Oh My!

Seeing as Doxa is experiencing renovations in theme, membership, and activity, we figure it's time we had some new stuff to go along with it!

We need a new set of headers for members, clan alllies, individual allies, and a brand-new header for the Clan Story.

Here are our current headers:

The new headers should be slightly wider than these, as well, and the color scheme should be similar, but brighter (use green for the clan story).

We also need a new banner/logo for the clan, as ours is... well, nonexistent. Use your imagination and create something epic!

And finally, we need nameplates for everyone in the clan. You can use a picture of that clan member's Tori, or their avatar, or whatever you deem appropriate. The plates should include our name, our belt, and our title (click me to see what I'm talking about).

Nameplate Prize: 25k

If you do all three, you can win up to 80k!

Last edited by oyster; Apr 24, 2010 at 04:55 PM.
back from the dead
this didnt turn out too great, but do you like the idea? and if you dont like the fonts then find one for us to use itd make our job easier lel. heres what i have so far:

Deridor: the idea is alright, but it's really pixelated. Perhaps too reflective? Also, use a techno font like Visitor or Atmosphere.
back from the dead
it looks pixelated cus the edges are beveled and i used hdri rendering. only the edges curved away from the camera are reflecting the background. ill look for the fonts later and post a new pic. any size preferences? or is this alright?

Those look excellent, try to use some different colors for the swirls though, they don't really fit. Also, take the stroke off the "Doxa", and try using a gradient for the main body of color.
back from the dead
The part that's solid red, purple or yellow-- make it a gradient fade into a lighter, brighter shade of that color. i.e., Velvet to Elf, Copper to Static, Shaman to Supernova.
back from the dead