Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
i can make the log rolling but not with uke on it, but i can make uke and tori stand at the end and the log rolling at them
fine too?

atleast it"ll be fun lol
sorry for thel ong wait for the log roll thing, i actually finished it on the 4th but i just forgot about it XD
im too lazy to post a screenie right now >_> but ill post one later maybe
my internet is kinda laggy now but ill try to upload it
k it worked, the setting are set automaticly, if not open the file in a texteditor to look at the gamerules
Attached Files
logroll.tbm (983 Bytes, 13 views)
sorry for thel ong wait for the log roll thing, i actually finished it on the 4th but i just forgot about it XD
im too lazy to post a screenie right now >_> but ill post one later maybe
my internet is kinda laggy now but ill try to upload it
k it worked, the setting are set automaticly, if not open the file in a texteditor to look at the gamerules

k tyvm
ok then, could you make a mod that has just a wall so that your able to run up it and do wallflips and still land on uke after that, i don't think theres one were you can do that
i can try lol wait ill try it now
EDIT: sorry, it doesnt work =\
Last edited by Brain112; Feb 17, 2008 at 08:29 PM.
i can try lol wait ill try it now
EDIT: sorry, it doesn't work =\

Make it so that the wall is just behind uke, so that when i change the settings to -100 uke will be behind me facing away from the wall so have it so uke is a bit from the front of the wall then i am 100 away from him, i don't see how that wont work
Also, look in the book of records for most steps up a wall, that is want i want,
please