Toribash
we really need to talk o the froms more please guys we need to be active in the clan and communicate with each other so that we can do wars and such
I didn't name myself "toogood" for nothing
Originally Posted by strander01 View Post
As of tomorrow, AlphaOmega will revert to its original name, Elemental.

can i ask why this is happening?
I didn't name myself "toogood" for nothing
The reason this is happening is because AlphaOmega was originally Elemental, but we decided to change this because there was a threat to our reputation by someone who shall not be named. The threat has now ceased and it is same to revert to Elemental with the reputation it deserves.
Nice replay lloyd, welcome to Elemental. I like to have all clan members in my steam friend list, so if you have steam, add me: strander01
Name: Kyle
Belt: blue
How many more games until next belt?: about 250 [Play a quick game and win to see]
World ranking: 0
Best mods: mushu, wushu and jousting
What can you offer the clan: A helping hand
Who recommended you: No one [if no one leave blank]
Why would you like to join the clan: Because Elemental stuff are my thing
Are you Active: only on weekends, Bank holidays
-----
My replay of a kick i did on mushu is called "Mushu Kick!" i decapitated uke
-----
Here it is
Attached Files
Mushu Kick!.ppm.rpl (32.7 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by 36Elements; Mar 17, 2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey Kyle, I see you are interested in joining Elemental. Before I can invite you to the clan I need to have a game with you. Do you have steam? if so can you post your steam name so I can add you and would be easy to organise a quick game. Thank you for your clan application.
-----
Oh yeah, I am sorry it took a couple of days to reply Kyle but both leaders (Fish, and I) were banned from toribash for 5 days because well, we kinda missed some of the rules in the clan guidelines and didn`t pay for a clan name change because we didn`t know. But, we are back now and have read over you application. Again we are sorry that we were unable to get back to you sooner.
Last edited by strander01; Mar 23, 2016 at 07:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump