Toribash
INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

Yeah, I guess so.
Back in my day...
ENTJ: "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 5% of the total population.

eh. I guess?
I've taken a couple of these, and tend to alternate between INTJ and INTP.

INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. They can be rather single-minded, though.. 1% of the total population.

INTP: "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists, but not writers or salespeople. 1% of the total population.

I'd say INTJ is more accurate.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
ESTJ: "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. These are responsible mates and parents and are loyal to the workplace. They are realistic, down-to-earth, orderly, and love tradition. They often find themselves joining civic clubs! 13% of the total population.

Not really feeling it.
I'm gonna retake it.
http://www.personalitytest.net/types...tions/intp.htm

Says here that a good career for an INTP to pursue is writing.

I'm also an INTP, though, I'm a probably a lot for carefree and less shy than the description says so. Though, everything else is pretty much me.
Well, regardless of anything, "Questor" is hands down the coolest title of all of them. Questing is almost always full of great things, such as dragons or pirates or fun women. :P

Also, there are a lot of INTPs here, maybe something in our personalities draws us to turn based fighting games?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
ESTP "Promoter": These are action-oriented people, often sophisticated, sometimes ruthless -- our "James Bonds." As mates, they are exciting and charming, but they have trouble with commitment. They make good promoters, entrepreneurs, and con artists. 13% of the total population.

Apparently I make a good con artist. Yay for me, I guess.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Well, regardless of anything, "Questor" is hands down the coolest title of all of them. Questing is almost always full of great things, such as dragons or pirates or fun women. :P

Also, there are a lot of INTPs here, maybe something in our personalities draws us to turn based fighting games?

I was actually thinking the same thing.