Toribash
Meh, you don't need the invade tag, because this isn't a clan board. And we don't need tips on how to run our shop. :<

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Type: Banner
Maker: Doxxy
Resolution: 780 width by 480 height.
Colour scheme: Anything that looks good
Detail: The more the better. Its going to be for my videos.
Price: i'll pay anywhere between 20k and 10k.
Originally Posted by Varkenoss View Post
Meh, you don't need the invade tag, because this isn't a clan board. And we don't need tips on how to run our shop. :<

Yeah but I'm telling you to fix a thing only.
///|Request|\\\
Hello... I would like to ask for a special request.

I want a set, made by 4 different people. 1 would make the head, 1 would make the arms (biceps, triceps, hand), 1 would make the torso and the other one could make the legs...

I want the set to be kind of realistic mixed with anime (but put more anime into it). I want it to be a little bit like my current set only more professional.
That means... A pirate mixed up with S.W.A.T clothes. I hope you get what I mean.

The 4 person I've chosen is:

Doxxy
Link
Varkenoss
Tapion

I would pay up to 70k for the whole set.
If you even accept that money, then I don't mind who does what. You will have to sort that out between yourselves.

Thank you!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Hello... I would like to ask for a special request.

I want a set, made by 4 different people. 1 would make the head, 1 would make the arms (biceps, triceps, hand), 1 would make the torso and the other one could make the legs...

I want the set to be kind of realistic mixed with anime (but put more anime into it). I want it to be a little bit like my current set only more professional.
That means... A pirate mixed up with S.W.A.T clothes. I hope you get what I mean.

The 4 person I've chosen is:

Doxxy
Link
Varkenoss
Tapion

I would pay up to 70k for the whole set.
If you even accept that money, then I don't mind who does what. You will have to sort that out between yourselves.

Thank you!

I'll make the leg's and thigh's