Ranking
the only thing i think would be cool would be the blood stains from the wii and maybe custom joint textures(like tons of other people) but its a very well thought out game...letting the players do the thinking and such.i play as is without many complaints.
The current depth of feild doesnt work really.... most people complain about the frame rate but mine runs it at 60.
See:
dof bug.jpg
You'd think that an nVidia 8800 GTX could do this right....
What you cant see can hurt you.
Originally Posted by Ninja0King View Post
The current depth of feild doesnt work really.... most people complain about the frame rate but mine runs it at 60.

Depends on hardware & drivers etc, it does work but not for everyone. It'll only display correctly on one of my machines, but it runs like crap on it. The ones that would run it easily either crash or lock up. Shame, it was pretty cool when it worked.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ah, I see. You would just think that on a machine that runs every game ever made, depth of feild would be a no-brainer.
What you cant see can hurt you.
It's the difference between OpenGL & DirectX, though Nvidia do have superb GL support their drivers are slowly becoming sloppy with it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I like the way the toris look, like someone said earlier, hyper realism would ruin it for me. I DO think the blood could use an upgrade, and I wish we had shader cycle keys (but I made threads about those in "suggestions")

Also, from what little has been seen of it, 4.0 will probably be pretty damn cool. I dont expect the world, but I am excited for it.

I had no idea about /DOF either...trying it now...

EDIT: yep, doesnt work :/
Last edited by deady; Dec 16, 2009 at 01:56 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.