Toribash
Chit-chat about movies go in Rapid Threads.

ONTOPIC: I sort of want to see this movie, but again, I sort of want to sleep at night aswell.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Well the name says it all.
For those who you who have not seen this movie, it is a must watch film.
This is probably one of the most scary films I have ever seen and it shows that you don't need blood or gore in movies to make them so unbelievably scary.

Nope.

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
From the reviews I've read, it's nowhere near the scariest movie ever.

This. I watched it in the movies, and I regret it. Everyone in the cinema was laughing and making fun of a moving door. Uuuh, scary.

Then all the boring small talk scenes that lasted for way too long. I was basically sitting in the cinema hoping for something to happen.

The ending was good, like, the last minute of the movie was great. But I wouldn't recommend the movie to anyone, there's better horror films. And if you like paranormal stuff, watch documentaries , even those are more scary.
Last edited by Galrath; Dec 11, 2009 at 04:54 PM.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
ONTOPIC: I sort of want to see this movie, but again, I sort of want to sleep at night aswell.

You can watch it, it won't mindfuck you too hard. Only the ending might, if you're not a fan of evil looking females with black hair that look you in the eyes.

♠NO♠
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I haven't seen it, but the thing that amazes me is the fact that it was made for $15 000, but it's made over a hundred million dollars. My friends think it was scary, though.

no, not amazing, it's the fact that it's not hard to make a movie to make people jump.

simple formula, silence, music gets slightly louder, then something pops up on screen.
This was first used to scare people in, the cat people, an old 40's film.

This movie might make you jump, but you can usaully see it coming. plot, mreh, so-so.

not bad, just nothing new. 6.5/10
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Rofl Get a grip dude that move was good yes, but it was build up to much and tbh. I didnt live up to my expectations. Ye ye there were a few creepy bits but none of it seriously scared me.
Never got a chance to see it...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Yo i heard that this movie was scary shit
Gonna go see it ;)
Epic fail: Whut type of mate

Anyway whats the movie about anyway