Toribash
That's awesome, I just didn't like the texts on the walls, they were too red.
Cool ending fight, very nice introduction of the game!
10/10
bro of davidovsky
Fnugget...Editing perfected.
Amazing video, was enthralled the whole time. Would certainly attract new players, also.... this may seem like an ignorant question and you have likely answered it a lot of times before :/ What software do you use <3?
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
Excuse me, Fnugget when will you make a tutorial video for the internal freecam or are you? Very nice promo the best for toribash 3.9.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
*Lilmali Shits bricks

0o0 fucking amazing, I am amazed, the last vide I saw that made me shit a brick like that was WarCry's Olda Vid...
10/10 nothing to comment on.Simply, amazing.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Amazing job this would make people want to try toribash great for new users10/10

Edit: Also i sort of like how you threw that skate board scene in so new users will know "Hey it's not ALL about fighting"
Last edited by cube; Jul 28, 2010 at 07:01 AM.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
3.9 freecam? theres instructions somewhere. Press 2 for freecam, WSAD, Shift WSAD and Q E, k to keyframe, shift k to clear frames. Save the replay before the replay ends, in case it goes to the next replay and cleans out your keyframes. Yes, the camera is saved in your 3.9 replay. If you're unsure how to move next, you can view the current camera by rewinding and it will stop moving at the last keyframe, but when you pause so that you can place your next keyframe, press 2 and then move around. This was the first time I used it. I only had one instance of bad camming and I manually edited the replay's saved camera to fix it. It seems to run on acceleration model, so it ought to run nearly the same as my freecam. i.e. don't cam it in a way that will make it fling. You can see I fling a bit much in the video.

P.S. Editing the first post because i forgot 1 more attach.
Last edited by FNugget; Jul 28, 2010 at 05:25 PM.
Pretty decent. You're still putting too much of yourself in the videos, and also the text at the beginning was really jittery and not at all smooth with the walls.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Of my own textures? Is it a bad set? I offered to get people in if they had full 512 textures, but apparently even with like 50 512 full sets being sold, only 1 person had a decent looking set.
Well , what about bendover set :P.

You could use his tori maybe , anyway the video is awesome .

But one thing is you could work a little bit on the text in the intro ><

Besides that keep up the good work .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |