Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash FatalityFest
For my newest contest, I decided to draw from everyone's desire to brutally finish someone off, running in the same vein as, MadWorld, No More Heroes, ManHunt, and obviously, Mortal Kombat.
The rules are simple. There are two different categories for judging. One category is a replay contest. You create a replay of you brutally finishing someone off, and we judge it. No replay hacks, no stealing of other people's replays, and all mods are allowed. The thing I am looking for here is realism, I don't want any madmans. Video's can be submitted in youtube format, or in standard .rpl format. Only three replays can be submitted per person. In order to submit more, you have to take back some.

The second category is a photo contest. In this one, you must create an image of you brutally finishing off your opponent. This can be a standard image or an animation. Again, realism is key. All image editing software is allowed.
Now, to the motivation.
CATEGORY ONE:
1st PRIZE: 200K
2nd PRIZE: 100K
3rd PRIZE 50K
CATEGORY TWO:
1st PRIZE: 200K
2nd PRIZE: 100K
3rd PRIZE 50K
Now have fun, and let the slaughter begin. ;)
This contest will end by June 7th.
Last edited by evets; May 3, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
I made 2 replays just now, but judging by what you said, only 1 of them i think is good enough now.
So heres one i made.
it was fun to make, also look how uke looks under his shoulder to see me running at him in the beggining ;)
Attached Files
#Bounty Hunter.rpl (176.0 KB, 154 views)
Last edited by Cyclone3; May 4, 2009 at 12:14 AM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
cyclone3: beginning was awesome, but then he just kinda tripped on himself, and then you tripped over him.
Look at the pic I made for this comp. I used the mod zombie.tbm, I threw uke into the air, and then I chainsawed him in the chest, just like one of the KO's in MadWorld.
yeah, i was going for something like a killer running at you and, like in all movies, the runner trips on something then the killer goes and kicks off the head, unless its the main character =P

Oh, and a question i have. Can we enter 3 times in each category or 3 all together?
Last edited by Cyclone3; May 4, 2009 at 12:22 AM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
well, since ma other entry isnt good, how this one, im jus testin these to see what i need to have in it, so its not an actual entry (unless you approve, then it is)

I'll ave replay fixed soon
Last edited by DaJoka; May 4, 2009 at 12:57 AM.