Toribash
There we guh.
Pick one of your choise.
Attached Files
#Monkey - 1-0.rpl (139.6 KB, 16 views)
#Monkey - 1-0 version 2.rpl (172.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by LonelyMonkey; Dec 16, 2011 at 05:25 PM.
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
Your fast and you get a lot of hits in, thats good, but you don't really hit uke were it hurts, especially in the decap, you just choke it off of him..

It's not all bad though, you have some decent ideas in there..

Work on aiming better and doing punches and kicks rather than just choking or twisting uke's joints to dismember him.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Okay, thanks.
Trying to use skeets and your technique in my next madman
-----
As i promised...
Attached Files
#Monkey - Wild like a lion.rpl (151.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by LonelyMonkey; Dec 17, 2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
Yea, its better, but in my opinion for a real madman their should be more dismemberments, but I suppose its however you take the style 'madman' in, some may think of it as just moving 'madly' as in fast and confusing, but I always thought of it as trying to get as many dismemberments as possible as fast as possible, while still looking cool, but not obsessing over perfect flow, although I usually end the replay slowly so that it all comes to a nice ending.

Also it seems that in some of your hits you changed your mind at the last second and made them different, try to think the hit through and then just edit it until it works out the way you planned. The opening kick looks rather unimpressive and slow as well, almost as if the kick was meant to be hit with the other leg, but then you just rapidly extend the left one..
Originally Posted by LonelyMonkey View Post
It's easier to DM if you change your move at every frame.
But i will try to improve.

I am aware of that.

But by change I do not mean small adjustments, I mean like the first kick, changing the concept completely just takes away a lot of your momentum and makes you look twitchie.
No booms
First kick was ok.
The second one was bad because you could decaped him at the same time.
Then there was some randome movement...
Then the decap was bad...
It was really stiff.

:/ Try to improve more.

3/10
I Hate My Life - Hours