Toribash
The worst Pink Floyd albums by far were the first ones. Syd was not a greaqt musician through my ears. His songs sounded ridiculous and had no meaning as far as I was concerced. Bicycle? Fuck that shit. One Of These Days is by far one of the most inventive songs, yet repetative. Gilmour basically did the best parts of the band made the best solos and destroyed Syd when it came to making riffs, Vocals, I'm guessing he made some lyircs too.
Anyways here is my playlist.
P.S. Guns 'N Roses are pansies.

This playlist is not for the weak hearted or people who don't have the mental capacity to listen to such a list of music that contains extremely heavy riffing. This playlist goes in order.

Musical Death (A Dirge) - Testament
Reduced To Ashes - Pestilece
Without Judgement - Death
Proliferous Souls - Pestilence
Slowly We Rot - Obituary
Speed Metal Symphony - Cacophony
Children Of The Grave - Black Sabbath
Commandments - Pestilence
Procession Of Golgatha - Sodom
Bad Omen - Megadeth
Cosmic Sea - Death
Osculum Infame - Pestilence
Dawn Patrol - Megadeth

Yeah, a little long, but who cares. No one is actually going to listen to this... right? If anyone has the time and loves metal they should check it out. It won't disappoint, I hope.
Last edited by Conjurer; Jul 14, 2009 at 11:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
P.S. Guns 'N Roses are pansies.

This playlist is not for the weak hearted or people who don't have the mental capacity to listen to such a list of music that contains extremely heavy riffing. This playlist goes in order.

Musical Death (A Dirge) - Testament
Reduced To Ashes - Pestilece
Without Judgement - Death
Proliferous Souls - Pestilence
Slowly We Rot - Obituary
Speed Metal Symphony - Cacophony
Children Of The Grave - Black Sabbath
Commandments - Pestilence
Procession Of Golgatha - Sodom
Bad Omen - Megadeth
Cosmic Sea - Death
Osculum Infame - Pestilence
Dawn Patrol - Megadeth

Yeah, a little long, but who cares. No one is actually going to listen to this... right? If anyone has the time and loves metal they should check it out. It won't disappoint, I hope.

Guns nīRoses are pansies(WTF!!!!!!!)... Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City(THE BEST), Sweet Child OīMine, Knockin`on Heavens Door, November Rain... thats the best music i ever heard!!!

Btw, nice playlist you got there, but one is missing... METALLICA
Last edited by fcpavao; Jul 14, 2009 at 02:14 PM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I've only enjoyed their fmous tracks. The rest of them are far too cheesey.

oh btw it's Metallica not metalica.
Originally Posted by TSR View Post
I've only enjoyed their fmous tracks. The rest of them are far too cheesey.

oh btw it's Metallica not metalica.

LOL, ok

Fixed
Last edited by fcpavao; Jul 14, 2009 at 02:16 PM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Why?

No Waters = No Pink Floyd

Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
The worst Pink Floyd albums by far were the first ones. Syd was not a greaqt musician through my ears. His songs sounded ridiculous and had no meaning as far as I was concerced. Bicycle? Fuck that shit. One Of These Days is by far one of the most inventive songs, yet repetative. Gilmour basically did the best parts of the band made the best solos and destroyed Syd when it came to making riffs, Vocals, I'm guessing he made some lyircs too.

Wow, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Apart from being factually incorrect (One of These Days was from an album called Meddle, which was recorded without Syd), you clearly haven't "heard" the songs the way Barrett envisioned them.
Last edited by SporeCc; Jul 14, 2009 at 05:30 PM.
I'm guessing he was using one of these days as an example of how great gilmour is. Any othe way would make no sense.

Also, Metallica is not that good.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I was using One Of These Days as an example which Sporecc clearly did not see. Typical. Of course I don't hear songs the way Syd envisioned them. I don't like child like LSD inspired songs. I care about LSD inspired songs because they are normally different, but when they come out like Bicycle and See Emily Play or even Arnold Layne? Then I don't give a shit about them. I also am aware that One of These Days is off the album Meddle also has a cool album art work or whatever it is. I've been listening to Pink Floyd my whole life and that is actually what made me start to listen to music. Seamus from Meddle was also a great work of Blues. I also stick to me saying Guns N Roses are pansies. Just listen to them. Like Slash has some cool solos, but he's only average. Back to Pink Floyd. Let me correct myself. The first album was the worst. Sure it had some cool parts, but then the rest of the album is just ridiculous and that's an understatement. Like Syd didn't take music serious or something. Marooned from The Division bell was also genius. I love the use of the pitch shifter. Metallica is great! Although they've lost their creativity or ran out of Daves riffs to variate after Master Of Puppets, but even then that album was not their best. Kill 'Em All showed their creativity as of Ride The Lightning too.
Last edited by Conjurer; Jul 15, 2009 at 02:06 AM.