Ranking
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Yea ill take some help if your offering please
-----
I know how to run things but not in this format, once I learn the ropes I should be able to take it over and keep it alive until he gets unbanned.
-----
Wait, was he ip banned or will he just make an alt account until his normal gets unbanned?
-----
Also /)*3*(\ bro hoof, yes I'm a brony and my fav is Fluttershy :P

What you need to do is to keep people posting on the clan page (preferably clan members and allies). Before you can do that you need to get more clanmembers. My suggestion would be to go ingame and make a recruitment lobby. If that works than you should be fine. About the ban, I don't think it was an IP ban. They only do those if it's a serious offence. I would help you with recruitment servers, but the only internet access I have at the moment is a tablet.

Brohoof to you my friend, btw my favorite is Vinyl Scratch
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
It's ok I can do recruiting but I need forum help, I can handle ingame stuff and all that but I don't know the forums, I just hope he makes an alt because I don't want this to all fall on me. Anywhore I'm goin to bed, btw I'm on the west cost, so pm me from here on cya.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Where did intelligent go? o - o
-----
Anywhore ^-^
Last edited by RealizM; Nov 22, 2012 at 03:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by RealizM View Post
Where did intelligent go? o - o
-----
Anywhore ^-^

You should have read the previous messages on the thread. They will answer your question.
Last edited by Apex; Nov 22, 2012 at 09:57 AM.
Originally Posted by Unit4Hire View Post
Does anyone wanna help me make a montage? I'm gonna work super hard on it, but I need replays D:

I can give you some, but i have a huge ass flame, you may want me to take it off for the recording. :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I just read about it in the scam reports. The case is now officially "solved".
Hey guys i'm still here, sorry I wasn't on for a little bit (about a week) School is trying to suck me into it's grasp but that ain't going to happen!