Ranking
Original Post
North Vs South
Oh yea its a ridiculous competition..sponsored by drunk Rutz inc.

in this competition you have to count the particles of my left/right noseholes.

OBJECTIVE
Whoever guesses ( or actually counts ) the correct number of boogers in either side of one my noseholes will win.

MONEY !!!!!

theres only a first place in this one...its a whole 40K ( ZOOM FTW !!!! )

Dont let this one slip...

I'm trying to keep this up for a week or so...

Picture you have to look at /work with

i'm sorry but i'm ugly like that...deal with it or complain ( also welcome ..complain about it as much as you like...every creative complaint earns some money as well !

<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
your competitions mama so fat, she the reason they invented double-doors at Tesco!

^^^^improvisation FTW!^^^^^^
that face looks like theres a forest in the nose and your face iz so stupid that you wondered wat waz on the other side of a glass wall so you clibed over it
5 top 3 bottom

[insert creative complaint about rutz here]
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
8 north....
5 south...

excuse me, I'm going to go vomit......
Last edited by SgtBeans; Mar 11, 2009 at 11:55 PM.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
true?
That picture reminds me of Richard Simmons having butt sex with a handicapped mentally challenged boy with lock jaw, by the name of Jim and the age of 14.
No it was Richard Simmons, I remember because he was screaming at me to "Hold his arms damnit, hold his arms!"
no i change my mind donald trump picks some nose pickings out of rutzors nose and kissed them and shovved them into his butt
Wow I would rather drink diarrea vomited out of a buffalos penis than guess how many boogers you have. And im serious. Dead. Fucking. Serious.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread